LNG Process Engineer with 5 years experience in LNG operations and design. Simulation of LNG trains from large 5 MTPA to very small 25 TPD, including rigorous convergence methodology for boil-off and flash gas, regeneration gas, and fuel gas for all operational modes.
Mentored under very experienced LNG experts.
Several years working in LNG operations, including troubleshooting, design and modifications, and also including commissioning, startups, shutdowns, and ramping to high loads.
Experienced in all LNG systems: pretreatment, including amine and dehydration, cryogenic liquefaction, LPG and NGL separation and handling, storage and loading, power generation.
BSc Chemical Engineering, University of Benin, 2017
• Gas Processing: experience across gas treatment and processing, cryogenic fractionations and liquefaction, and onshore/offshore upstream oil and gas.
• Laboratory Testing operations
• Production Chemical
Area of Expertise:
• LNG liquefaction, Gas Processing plant – Inlet facilities, Condensate stabilization, Acid Gas Removal, Mercury removal, Dehydration, NGL, LPG treating, Refrigeration
• PMC Process engineer (Greenfield, Brownfield Projects execution).
• Project phases – Basic engineering, FEED, Detail design, Pre-Commissioning, Start-up, and Commissioning support
• Operation Technical Services-Asset surveillance, Plant improvement initiatives, Data analytics and optimization
• Process Safety Interface (Risk assessment studies-PHA, HAZOP, SIL, QRA, MOC and PSSR, Plant safety walk)
• Process Simulation expertise (Aspen Hysys, Aspen plus, Unisim, Aspen EDR, ProMax, Flarenet)
• Data analysis and surveillance tools: PI system, Aspen IP21, Customized Excel tools
• Initiated Propane re-injection process studies that reduced LNG project CAPEX by $1.2 million and increase production by $2.5 million annually.
• Developed and implemented control philosophy which saved $2.4 million annually in MR gases consumed for LNG
• Initiated a Boil Off Gas management system the reduced BOG flared by 99% and maximize BOG utilization in Powerplant and
MR makeup system here by increasing energy efficiency by 12% and reducing primary feed gas consumption to powerplant by 40% which totals to $1.3 million annual savings.
• Implemented a control philosophy which put the MR compressor on recycle rather than tripping when the warm end trips which was originally implemented by the OEM saving 12 hours downtime amounting to $400,000 per trip and eliminating these trips by 99% by implementing ROC alarm in the amine unit which alerts the operator to issues and automatically take immediate actions to resolve issue during amine foaming.
Recent Projects Compeleted:
• Commissioning and start-up of 0.25MPTA Shell Canadian Green Corridor LNG Train
• Commissioning and start-up of 0.25MPTA IEC (ERES) LNG Train
• Commissioning and startup of LNG gas lab for Greenville LNG
• FEED for project ESTRA 0.1MPTA nano-LNG plant (Italy)
• In-house LNG FEED development for Aprion LNG (Texas, USA.)